COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST BUFFET
Kirkwood Inn guests enjoy a complimentary, full, hot breakfast buffet served in the on-site Historic Kirkwood House (c. 1799) which includes biscuits and gravy; sausage, ham or bacon; eggs; fresh fruit; Danish pastries; country apples; homemade poppy seed bread with peach butter and more. Step back in time while dining in the colonial farmhouse where Congressman Henry Clay and other prominent politicians stayed throughout the 1800s.
SPACIOUS OUTDOOR POOL
During summer season Kirkwood Inn guests gain access to a spacious and immaculate outdoor pool and patio. Families enjoy viewing Kings Island’s breathtaking fireworks display while taking a refreshing swim. Couples relax and sunbathe on white lounge chairs. Complimentary pool towels are available upon request for added convenience.
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi – Ideal for Business Travel
- Cable television on flatscreen TVs – Relax and Enjoy
- In-room refrigerators – Convenient Snacking
- Bath & Body Works Stress Relief Bath Amenities
- Meetings in the Kirkwood House – Available for an additional charge
- Gift Certificates
- Vibrant perennial garden, outdoor patio and fireplace -Enjoy the sights, comfort and aroma
- Wooded nature trail – Great for retreats
- On-site laundry access – For your convenience
- Microwave and Ice Machine – Located in common space